Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Friday, June 28, 2013

Predetermined Blessings above Lucky Circumstance...


I just recently got a pack of metallic sharpies and wanted to use them creatively, but I was not sure how. I am a little weird with some of my art supplies. I consider some like "fine China" and only get them out for special pictures. I have Prisma Colors, but since they are expensive I hardly every use them. I feel this way about colored Sharpies as well. Top shelf supplies is what they are considered...
So, I am critically thinking out this Metallic Sharpie drawing before I create it.
I have been really inspired by an artist style, David Adrian Smith, and how he uses very intricate detailed designs in a classic way in his old school method of design. 
You can watch this YouTUbe video on his work.
David Adrian Smith's Cover Design

I came across this "MoM" picture at my mom's house and was very inspired by the design and gold detail. It sparked my creativity to make an illustration of something I have been thinking of for a long while now. 


It has always bothered me how people say, "I am lucky, you are lucky..." or whatever is from luck. WHat is luck? It is from thin air. THe Bible clearly stated that all good things are from the Lord. So, we need to give credit where it is due. Instead of saying something is from Luck, claim it as a "blessing" from Him. It is like us giving our children a gift, but then they say it just appeared from nowhere based on nothing. If we do not claim the place it came from and recognize things as gifts from our Heavenly Father, then he may just stop bringing them to us. But, when we realize they are from Him and thank Him for them, He will be more willing to give them to us in the future. 


LUCK is invisible & comes coincidentally from nowhere. 
We cannot give thanks to thin air. 
But, all good things come from above, 
claim them as BLESSINGS sent with His Love.
                                                                     by Tabitha Seaton...

James 1:12 All good things come from God
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you
Ephesians 1:11 
I created another picture using metallic sharpies, colored pencil, and manila paper.


This is the syle that inspires me also...
Art Nouveau Posters
Pinned Image
Delftsche Slaolie


2189 L'Ermitage Nouveau Art Decoration Poster Graphics to Decorate Home Office | eBay
L'ermitage




No comments:

Post a Comment