Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Monday, January 28, 2013

The Art of Sm"ART" Thrifting

You are about to enter the  
secret territory of TabbyAnny!...
This contains valuable tips on Thrifty Fashion. 
You must be a level headed, down to earth, low nosed, HumbleHuman to enter these pages.
WARNING!: the beliefs and perspective of the LostSock may be contrary to what you yourself believe. 
I am not responsible for any bruises to your ego or fashion sense.

Enter at your own risk....
Duh Duh Duh...
Drumroll.......




















I hope one day to get this design of mine tattooed onto me.
It is an anchor piece, helping me to always be focused on the treasure of Heaven rather than earth.
All things we buy and adorn ourselves with are fun for today,
but tomorrow they will be gone.
So, be mindful to never let them take over your heart.
It is the things we adorn our heart with that will be everlasting, the things we cannot see to be with us eternally...
2 Corinthians 4:16=18
"Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by dayFor momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal".
another design I created while 
Meditating on the same verse...

2 Corinthians 5:17
Another possible tattoo design used as an "anchor" for my life. 
Christ transformed me into something marvelous. 
I am not at all who I used to be!
God salvaged me and gave me colorful wings of the spirit. 
Rather than these wings carrying me away, 
May these wings bring me closer to my Creator everyday...

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"



To see some examples of LostSock Thrift style... enter below.

http://thelostsocklife.blogspot.com/p/lostsock-fashion.html

Or, if you are interested in taking FANCY NOTES like these, 
learn how here...
 http://tabithaannthelostsock.blogspot.com/2013/01/notes-on-taking-notes-sketch-notes.html



Althougth Thifty Fashion is very close to my heart now as an adult, 
It has not always been.
As a child I was highly embarrassed by my thrifty mother who would regularly drag us on her thrift excursions, 
if you want to see examples of this part of my life..
Enter Here
to the SUPERTAB AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL COMIC
http://thelostsocklife.blogspot.com/2013/03/supertab-autobiographical-comic-of-my.html









No comments:

Post a Comment