Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Animal Jars




My daughter, Maddy, absolutely LOVES slime and puddy. 
It gets so annoying with the ugly packiging they come with. They I store them where nobody can see them and they lean over, open up and leak everywhere! UG! 
So, I saw this idea on the internet and decided to do it. 
We got slime stuff from the Family Dollar and Dollar General. 
We dediced to make a "slime parfait" for my daughters' friend's birthday. 
We layer the slime in an old pickle jar and glue a plastic animal from the Dollar Store onto the lid. Then we spray painted the lids with animals attached gold and pink. 
The gold did great. THe pink (not sure if it was the brand) did not cover well, but I used the spray as more of a base. I had to use pink acrylic paint later to cover the pink better. 


Maddy was my slime mixing tester. 
She mixed modle magic, styro bead foam and fart slime in one. 


I used the model magic on the top to make it look like whipped cream for her friend. WE added plastic beads too to make it look like sprinkles. 




Looked lots better after I touched up with Apple Barrel pink. 


No comments:

Post a Comment