Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Monday, January 14, 2019

Yarn Wall Hangings



Collect the colors you want. 
I am doing one for my art classroom and one for my home. 


I found sticks from outside and painted them gold. 

Begin by cutting a group of strings all the same length. They need to be twice as long as you want them to hang, because you will fold them in half to get them attached to the stick . 

The string below was vert thick, so I wrapped one at a time around the stick. 

Here's how you loop around. 

looping it around the stick...
fold string in half.
lay fold under stick.
bring ends up and pull through the folded loop. 
pull ends through loop until tight. 
let the ends hand down. 



If the string was super thin, I had to put many together to look through the stick like a group. 






No comments:

Post a Comment