Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Randsome Style Tee DIY


This idea is from the Thrift Secrets journal I have been writing
under the UpCycle ideas...
http://thelostsocklife.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-art-of-smart-thrifting.html
I have made these before, but thought I would do a little more playing...



I used to have a group of women that would meet and Create For our Creator..,
We had fun making these shirts and all pitching in and bringing old tees with letters. 
Now, I play on making them with my afterschool art group of middle schoolers called Art With A Purpose. 
We are not a big named group like FCA, so we are just going to create our own humble tees for our group. 
I made another one below...
Art Geek, Jesus Freak!


Front Side 

Back Side...

Have fun on your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment