Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Monday, July 31, 2017

Wreath Painting

My big sister, Debby Ditta is a baby photographer. 
Go see her work. Her talent shines bright. 
http://debbyditta.photoshelter.com/
I have been helping her lately with her shoots. It is a hard job that I really never thought would be. It takes a patience and creativity that only certain people have, people like my sister. I am making this wreath for an addition to her picture props. I am praying that every baby that lay inside this wreath be blessed and surrounded by His Peace for their long life. 

I drew the wreath with a pencil very lightly first. 
I then used water soluble markers and outlined the leafs. I changed in varying shades of greens, grays and browns to add variety. 

Leaving the inside of the leave white, I started to paint with a small brush using only water. This blended the colors together to make unique colors. 


THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment