Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Friday, November 1, 2013

Her Healing HeART...

My journey of faith would not be as smooth or peaceful
If I did not have the gifts God gave me.
I am so greatful that He has entrusted me with creativity and all I want to do is honor Him with what I create. I have found that His gift for me is greatly needed in times of storms. He shows me how to use my art to guide me through times when life is just too much. I can take all that is inside of me and let it out in a way that is glorifying His name. I work through whatever it is I am facing with Him holding my hand. I look into HIs face and say, "Let's do this," as he hands me the tools to begin my work. I meditate on His teaching and love and dive into a place unseen. I work through His Spirit as I spin these works into life. None of these would be possible without His gifts and presence.
Each part of my journey is documented in a spiritual self portrait.
Looking back on these from the past 5 years, my life seems to be puzzling together into a clearer picture. All the pain, loss, and grief has led me to hope, peace, and life.
I know God is in control of every part of my suffering and that it will all be used to bring me closer to Him. In the end, down the path of my life, waiting there is the same Man that was there in the beginning.
Revalation 22:13 says,
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."
Psalm 139:13-14 says,
 "ForYou formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.…
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
These are documentations through my life (in order) that show places I have been spiritually.

At the beginning of my new walk with Christ,
I felt so resuced from my past.
All the lies that I believed from what I was before were burried with mud.
His light disinntegrated my sin.
 
Here I documented my feeling of knowing better than God...
It was all about MY plans, MY ideas, My way...
But, no matter how hard we pull at this tug-o-war with HIM,
We will never win, only grow tired till we humbly fall in defeat.
He will be there to help us up.
 
Hurt and Healer collide...
Just freshly cut from a painful truth of a marital fault,
I was given pure peace and healing while holding my baby in my arms.
Her sleeping breath was a gift of music to my heart.
From the moment this idea was born, it took an entire year to come to a spot brave enough to create from the pain. But once I knew how much peace and comfort came from creating from the hurt,
the Healing Came.
He cries for us too, and tears of blue bring life and hope to flowers new.
 
After healing from hurt in relationships, Satan continues to make us believe that we never truly forgave. LIke a vulture he waits for us to sink hopeless and believe him...
But God is our hope... The sky falling to pieces is not really so terrible if it brings in truth and light.
 
Very interesting story. The Lord showed me this image before my husband Shannon had passed.
He was showing me his leaving even before he left.
Read Here...
 
 
Finding that faith is an everday effort.
Just as weeds grow in our gardens, so they do in our hearts.
The are unwelcomed and harmful to God's plans for us...
See here...
Part ONe
Part Two
 
 
 
I am unstoppable for Him...
I will create in all parts of my ilfe, the valleys, the hills, and right in the middle,
Keeping it all inside is a dangerous way to go.
We were not meant to bottle up anything.
I will Create for my Creator, Make for my Maker
as long as I have life within me.
 
THis is a page from the autobiographical testimony comic of my life...
so far... but much more to come.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment