Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

D.I.Y. SaddleOxford shoes


I started this project by buying some plain white canvas shoes. It is better if they have seems around the lace holes.

I then used a Sharpie of the color of choice to trace around the tight spots and curves I was a little too shaky to paint with a brush. I also added some dots around the border to look like eyelets in the fabric.
Then I used accrylic paint to paint in the center and tongue. 
 
I let paint dry and put in laces. 

Next step, find a pretty little girl to put them on.. In my case this was very easy! I am blesses with 2 beautiful girls. 

2 comments:

  1. Tabitha,

    These look great! I noticed your sweet girl in the little top, to match her cool shoes. I just wanted to thank you for the lovely comment you left, really made my day! I am so glad you stopped by the shop, and found something you loved for your girls, and I would love to see pics! You have a really great blog here, and I cant wait to read more, I love the artistry! God Bless you sweetheart! xoxo Danna

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you. You are sweet... but truthfully, I got both my girls both all dressed up so cute in their tops I got from Hippy Heart and wanted to set up a really fun shoot, but things did not turn out how I wanted. Girls will be contrary. But at least I got this one cute picture (wiping sweat of my brow). But, I will get it together and wanted to put them on a future post with pictures of your dream trailer if that is allright of course. I will keep you posted. Are you going to post new pics of your trailer on your blogpage? Keep truckin'... or trailerin'?!

    ReplyDelete