Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Faith, Fun, Fashion, & Family

Monday, March 11, 2013

Freezing the Moments

I remember as a kid, there were times when something would happen to me that I wanted to remember for the rest of my life exactly what I was seeing, feeling, and thinking at that exact moment in time for the future. 
As a parent, I started doing this again. It it like i am taking the moment at hand and taking a photograph in my heart. They are the moments that will forever be ingrained on my soul till the day I die. 
I am trying to teach my daughter Maisy this idea. She is in kindergarten right now, but she seems to really get   
the whole I idea. I already told her about taking photos with her heart about a month or two ago...
Here is my test to see if she remembered...




No comments:

Post a Comment